Pimlico Estate Office
|Name:||Pimlico Estate Office|
|Address:||137 Lupus Street London, SW1V 3HE|
|Telephone:||020 7245 2800|
|Opening hours:||Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm|
The Pimlico area is managed by CityWest Homes for Westminster City Council.
Services undertaken include:
- Cleaning and estate inspections
- Parking and sheds. Anyone with a disability may get a parking space for free.
- Gardening and grounds maintained by a team of gardeners.
- Rubbish collection by the council.
- Special rubbish removal by the council such as bulky household items. For more information contact the Environmental Action Line on 020 7641 2000.
- Assisted collections for residents with limited mobility.
- Tree management.
- Pest control, such as unwanted insects or vermin that are hazardous to health. Report pest problems to the council's pest control team on freephone 0800 3580514.
- Recycling. To find out more contact the council's recycling team on firstname.lastname@example.org or TEL: 020 7641 2000.
- Satellite dishes. Permission needed from Westminster’s planning department.
There are a number of residents' associations in the Pimlico area. These include:
- Semley House residents' association.
- Abbots Manor tenants' association.
- Gatligg Close residents' association.
- Ebury Bridge steering group.
To find out more contact the Estate Office above.